The game is played with a cue ball (the white ball) and fifteen object balls, numbered 1 through 15: 1-7 (solid colors), 9-15 (stripes) and 8-ball (black).
One player must pocket balls of solid colors, while the other player the striped ones. The player pocketing his group first and then legally pocketing the 8-ball wins the game.
The commands are executed by selecting the command and moving the mouse while the left button pressed.
- Aim Aim the cue stick.
- Fine Aim Fine aim the cue stick.
- Shoot Press the left mouse button and adjust the cue stick's distance from the cue ball. Move the mouse up to strike. The faster you move the mouse up the harder you hit the cue ball.
- Move Moves the cue ball when it is in hand
- View Moves the camera around and above the cue ball. Available in 3D mode only
- Zoom Moves the camera closer or further away from the table. Available in 3D mode only
- Spin Gives spin (english) to the cue ball